If you've made it this far, congratulations on completing (or perusing) our onboarding guide! For those of you that haven't started yet, you can click here.
At this point in time, you have officially:
- Streamlined your incident response process
- Connected some of your favorite tools
- Gained a holistic view of your digital properties
- Gained analytics and insights on your incidents
With this onboarding knowledge, you're now officially empowered to manage your entire incident response process with the help of FireHydrant!
For those of you wanting to gain even more out of our platform, please feel free to check out our Help Center. To give you a sneak peek at some exciting things you can expect to find:
- FireHydrant Status Pages (both FH's native status pages and/or integrating with Statuspage.io)
- Deploy Events
- Integrations (GitHub, Statuspage.io, AWS Cloudtrail, Kubernetes, and more)
We are continuously trying to make this a better experience for our users, so if you have any feedback at all regarding our onboarding material, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!